The Days Inn Connecticut Avenue Washington D.C. is very conveniently located a few miles from the busy downtown district in Washington D.C.
All of the guest bedrooms come furnished with a hair dryer, direct dial phone service, a mini-fridge and microwave, a personal safe, climate controls, satellite TV, high-speed Internet access, a full-sized bathroom with tub, a beverage station, in room movies, and room service.
Welcome to Days Inn Connecticut Avenue
located in WASHINGTON, DC.
The Days Inn Connecticut Avenue
, is pleased to offer 155 spacious guest rooms with all the amenities that you’ve come to expect from a Washington, DC destination hotel.
The Days Inn Connecticut Avenue
is a full-service hotel complete with high-speed Internet, dataports, meeting facilities, a restaurant, lounge, gift shop, and also offers an Avis-Rent-A-Car office on site.
Conveniently located, the Days Inn Connecticut Avenue
is just three miles from the heart of downtown Washington, DC. The Days Inn Connecticut Avenue
is the closest of the Days Inn hotels to Downtown Washington, D.C. sightseeing attractions such as the Smithsonian Museums and the National Monuments, which are easily accessible via the city's famous METRO subway system (Red Line – Van Ness Station one block from the hotel). Guests can walk to neighborhood restaurants, shops, the National Zoo and Rock Creek Park.
Whether you are planning a family vacation, a business/government trip, meeting or conference, family reunion or group sightseeing trip, the Days Inn Connecticut Avenue
looks forward to helping you plan your upcoming visit.
• The Connecticut Avenue Days Inn has been awarded Five Sunbursts, the highest rating awarded by the Days Inn Hotel chain.
• 2009 Chairman's Award Winner.
• This is a superior tourist-class hotel located in upper Northwest D.C.
• You'll enjoy the convenience of a full service hotel complete with our own meeting facility, restaurant, lounge and gift shop.
• The Connecticut Avenue Days Inn is the closest Days Inn Hotel to Downtown Washington, D.C. sightseeing attractions such as the Smithsonian Museums and the National Monuments.
Arrange for a sightseeing tour that will pick you up right at our front door, or enjoy the freedom of traveling by Washington's famous subway system, METRO, located just one block from the hotel.
• The Connecticut Avenue Days Inn is newly renovated and features new Serta Perfect Sleepers in all of our guest rooms. The hotel features 100% non-smoking rooms as well as wheel chair accessible guestrooms with roll-in-showers.
• Our six-story building features all interior corridors with all of the amenities travelers have come to expect from a destination hotel.
• The Days Inn is also an ideal choice for business travelers with business center services available upon request.
We look forward to welcoming you at Days Inn Connecticut Avenue
Thank you for your interest in Days Inn Connecticut Avenue
located in WASHINGTON. Making a reservation for Days Inn Connecticut Avenue
is quick easy and secure. The Best Rate is Guaranteed at Days Inn Connecticut Avenue
, offering peace of mind at an exceptional value for your Days Inn Connecticut Avenue