Welcome to Pala Mesa Resort
in FALLBROOK, California.
Guests come to Pala Mesa Resort
At Pala Mesa, they discover a full-service resort in a beautiful country setting away from the congestion and smog of today's urban world. They enter a tranquil, pleasure-filled world of refined yet relaxed style, attentive service and warm hospitality.
Guests enjoy every amenity and facility from tennis and in-room massages to fine dining and, especially, golf. Pala Mesa is best known for its challenging and stunning course, which is among the most popular in Southern California.
The moment you arrive at Pala Mesa Resort
, you'll know you've escaped. The Resort lies in the Foothills just north of San Diego, where the bustle of the city fades into rolling hills, mountain vineyards and clear skies.
The secluded Pala Mesa grounds are a grand mix of rest and play, with every amenity to relax, refresh and revive.Pala Mesa Resort
's oversized guestrooms are a welcomed retreat after a day of golf or wine-tasting. Comfortably appointed and impeccably serviced, you'll find a comfortable club chair, cable TV, high speed internet through WebTV and a coffee maker.
Several of our guestrooms also provide captivating views of our golf course or the panoramic hills of Fallbrook from their private balconies or patios. All of this will leave you rested and revived for the start of another extraordinary day at Pala Mesa Resort
* 18-hole, par-72 championship golf course and recipient of the coveted
* Four Star rating from Golf Digest
* Large driving range and practice putting green
* Convenient, fully-stocked Pro shop
* Personalized instruction from our golf pros
* Fine dining at Aquaterra Restaurant—true California cuisine with a Mediterranean flair
* Casual dining and cocktails at Aqua Terra Bar
* Heated swimming pool and relaxing whirlpool spa
* 4 lighted tennis courts
* Fully equipped fitness center
* Over 17,600 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet space
* Picturesque wedding and reception accommodations
* Scenic walking trails
Minutes away, you'll find the wineries of Temecula which offer tastings and tours.
Other nearby activities include Vegas Style Casinos, horseback riding, hot air ballooning, exploring the rustic charm of Old Temecula or the arts and artists of Fallbrook.
Less than an hour to the south you'll find scenic San Diego with gorgeous beaches, the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Legoland and San Diego Wild Animal Park.
We look forward to welcoming you at Pala Mesa Resort
Thank you for your interest in Pala Mesa Resort
located in FALLBROOK. Making a reservation for Pala Mesa Resort
is quick easy and secure. The Best Rate is Guaranteed at Pala Mesa Resort
, offering peace of mind at an exceptional value for your Pala Mesa Resort